Saturday, October 21, 2006

Agony in the Real Life issues

I came across with many People who have really life time genius problems.

They are always busy with their work, they dont get the time to spend with others. They always complains for no Time, Tension in life, Social problems, vocation problems etc.

They lead such a hectic life that is really miserable even than hell. One of my freind to whom I always gives a call daily so as to get refresh or cutoff from my work, he never sublimes nor entertained me but always woes for his problems like no mood, no time, business problems, social problems, I dont know whether humour and laughter has gone from this world.

Everybody and everywhere some how or other people engaged so much in fulfiling their duties even they dont get time for their own intitution.

Now a days jobs hours has also extended up to 12 hours, So there would be no time for anything.

K.F. Sahiwala

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments: