Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shopping Bonanza

Hi Folks, This is my experience about the feeling and joyful experience which I get while shopping. I normally do shopping once in a week to make myself rejenuvate and to get out of stress. Shopping changes your mood and you will feel recreate in yourself.

During my free times I normally go to Big Bazaar to buy my groceries, provision and other items and not to say you might avail heavy discounts, cash back facility, surprise gifts, coupons and lots more in addition to your credit cards which gets atleast 50 maximum days of credit.

If you add to your chart in addition to shopping to go to sizzlers or in restaurant to have delicious meal. Thanks to multinational banks offering various types of credit cards to lure their customers.

Shopping is a great deal to shop. I had observed that buying from the local sellers will not give any advantage either in cash or kind. You can avail heavy discounts, free items and lot of amenities when comes to shopping in to mall. I really gets benefits while purchasing my provisions and groceries in big mall like Big Bazaar and SUBHIKSHA.

It comes with alot of amenities where you can purchase with your credit cards as by very low amount also. Apparels, cosmetics also can get at a very reasonable rates. It depends upon your appetites to control yourself while shopping at big malls.

The only disadvantage is that you come out with an extra ordinary purchases which you really don't need it and especially to women's. My perception is I love to go in maals with my credit cards and I buy onlt those which I reaaly had an urge to buy and also see other benefits attached to it in the form of discounts, free gifts, etc.

K.F. Sahiwala

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments: