Monday, June 01, 2009

Betterment and Welfare of the Society

Hi Folks ! I had been invited to attend the seminar against an invitation send by my friend. He narrated to me over the phone about the Love, Relationships, Communication to be discussed in the seminar. I got shocked when I entered the banquet hall where it was clearly written the fees of the course. I did not understood the concept and it was begun to start, as we reached earlier.

The auditorium was fully air conditioned and it was really chilled and the weather outside was different from inside, I told some of the sub ordinates to put the A/c low as it was likely affects our health. . Finally, our suspension comes to an end as the seminar began followed by the speech of Sardarji and we came to know all about as it was the Self Development Course.

Many spiritual and commercial organisations teaches this course free of charge or the meagre amount. The Sardar at the seminar ridiculed the programms shown by the Aastha channel on self development and he also ridiculed the audience over there not appreciating his speech and appaulads to him. That sardar was also insulting the negative thoughts of the audience telling that I know that what is going in your mind , I will change your attitude and character.

A person in the seminar gave the speech how his broken relationship with his mother gets cured after doing this course and he was enthusiasing the people to go for this course. According to me, it's really absurd and fooling around the people and taking undue advantage against their grief and sufferings.

Indeed, this is a social service and for that you charge from the public. This should be free of cost . Those who want to contribute voluntarily, that is another question. I really love those who are in the efforts of social service and they are doing social service work.

I also did self development course that is free of charge from The Wold spiritual trusts "BRAHMA KUMARIS" their teachings and knowledge is manifold and it gives inner peace and happiness. I love to contribute voluntarily to this instituation as its teachings gave me a lot of relief and happiness. I contribute every month to this organisation at my own will.

K.F. Sahiwala

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments: