Monday, October 23, 2006

Interesting Topics- Failure Returns

I came across with many Marketing Strategies selling their products like hot cakes. Attractive and motivating ads to make people cry and fool afterwards.

Not to say Companys name as its against our policy, as we undergo in that scheme we get distress, sadness and situation becomes very pathetic afterwards.

These people only bothers for sales, If sale or particular transaction is over and if they are fully paid no one take care afterwards.

They make our sales supports phone tag. but are always ready for new clients.

I had recenly read one adds even on the net, If you undertake this work you will earn Rs 50,000/- per month. what stupidity.

I called that executive to my place and asked very first question to him, This is a great Funda why wanna you want to share your secret with others for earning Rs 50,000/-.

What answer did he give to me I believe in humanity if one secret I found so it is my duty to help others.

Afterwars, I came to know that very person was not earning from the very source but by making people fool in advertising like Invest 500/- and earn Rs 50,000/- .

K.F. Sahiwala

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments: