Saturday, November 18, 2006

A short story of a solitary Girl

Solitary Life is a very happy life. To remain alone and aloof for a certain period of time gives utmost advantage to your body and mind. It is perhaps saying, that there should be a confirmity between your body, mind and soul. To give your body rests one needs to give your mind and also soul to get relax.

Todays life ie very chaos, fast, advanced everything should be done at a very fast interval of time. Jobs timings are also getting extended day by day i.e up to twelve hours of duty. Our life is getting detoirated day by day. In such a scenario, Man needs to adjust themselves by striving hard and it thus affects his health and immune system of body.

Todays life has become artificial. Man has become very rational in their approach. They normally freak out with their freinds, pubs, discos or rather with any sort of stuff. Here he dont gets the time to look for his own innerself. To make a conscience of oneself is to get free from this mundane or rather abstract from his present wellbeing.

I can give one such nice illustration of a girl cutting the edges of grass, she was lonely and alone but was very happy from inside. She was doing her job so nicely and that to all alone. In such a big valley of field cutting the bushes I felt that she was the part of this nature. Besides her all flora and fauna was also admiring and with the gloom and glory of that small little cute girl.
Her peers was far away from her and they were all together.

With Curiosity Iasked that Girl of her Loneliness. She said I do not like friends that does not mean I hate them. I like to be with my own self. She said I rejenevuate myself and I really feel utter happiness and admiration. when I am alone I conversed with nature, birds and animals.
I was amazed and I learned from her that to maintain stability in your life one has to remain oneself by remaining quite and abstrain from others.

But in todays life everyone wants to show off their generosity by indulging in to parties, rallies, politics, seminars etc and etc. SoI request you all people to throw away this artificial life and maintain the life of a solitary girl for a certain period of time.

K.F. Sahiwala

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments: