Saturday, August 11, 2007

Inputs - Efforts / Success - OutFlow


There always lie a success for any sort of efforts. Many people gets success with no efforts or with lesser efforts. We should not give up the battle for no achievment of any results. Success will bound to happen until and unless we struggle for several times.

The good example of ants trying to crawl upon the wall with a bit of minute feed in their mouth they fall and again rise and ultimately they reach to their destinations. Always try and try no matter don't forsee your destination , see and learn new things out of your failures.

Once I was working with a marketing company and my work was canvasting and getting the orders from the clients. I used to convey a lot at far distant places. I came in to blues with no results or no orders from my side. I relatively console myself and encouraged my enthuthiasism with no problems of getting orders but I learned something that I came to know the new places, markets, enviornment, people. Finally I got the orders coming from that place for which I had lose the hope.

Don't loose your hope but try to put more efforts and the result will bound to happen not now but after a longer period of time and one way after putting so many sfforts and if success comes than it makes lot of happiness and satisfaction to the achiever. If every thing has to get at a one go or in easy manner then there would be no charm in the life and every success whether big or small wouldnot have any importance in one's life.

The very good example of children of elite and rich people . They do not have any value for their money as they got it from their parents and they even don't dare to know the sufferings and hardships to earn and to live ones livelihood. They are pampered so much that they don't value their life and believe Money can only rule in one's life.

While on other hand those who are poor and service oriented people work with struggle and after their hard inputs they get their salary and with that salary they live with their livelihood.
They know the importance of money and belongings and they are always satify and happy with their achievements.

K.F. Sahiwala

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments: