Friday, January 18, 2008

The Importance of a SMS

Hi Folks,

Life gets bored and dull,when there is no newness in one's life. Newness has to be created in our life i.e. in our daily activities. We have to change our routine so as to get freshness from newness.

In corporate offices also, change the pattern of your work, delegate the work to your sub bordinates, spend some more informal time with your subbordinates , staff and collegues. Be positive, happy, sweet and always smile in your efforts.

I can give the best examole of my friend who always cry for his office going on Mondays. hen Monday comes he gets bored and always complain that how he will spend hie entire week. I told him to start with putting new clothes, attires, perfumes esp on Mondays than to Saturdays.

After my advice he started doing the same . After some time his personality got changed and he always welcome Mondays with his open arms.

Try to take break from your routine chores, spend some time with your family, Do some unconventional activity like errands, picnics, outing, dinner in hotel, freakout, shopping or rather some hobbies of yours.

In my spare time when I get bored, I send an SMS to my friends, relatives, acquaintances. In return, I also get SMS from them at any time.

I can narrate of my own situtation , I was very sad, confused and was sitting at one corner of the room. Sudently, I got a SMS from one of my friend . That SMS was so good that it has changed my mood. I laughed with that SMS and regain my original mood and status.

K.F. Sahiwala

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments: